[requested by ma-belle-evangelina]
Cap asked what happens when you take away Stark’s armor.
WELL NOW YOU KNOW.
I love this so fucking much.
I personally think the way that the parent handled this isn’t very mature but you know. Whatever…
How was it handled immaturely? He bullies her. She is in no state to be doing P.E and whenever Mum excuses my sister, he has a go at her and embarrasses her in front of everyone. So, no, it was NOT handled immaturely because we’re sick of the way the school handles everything. Thank you.
Ellen DeGeneres everybody. The most sexiest COVERGIRL they will ever get.
This makes me so happy.
I love this so much.
taylor your tay tays are fallin out
This is honestly one of my favorite Spongebob moments. Can we take a minute to realize how clever the writing for this show used to be?
Movie Studio: We need an agent or something for this scene. Let’s use that guy.
Fandom: Hey, who’s that guy? That guy is awesome! We love that guy!
Movie Studio: …what? Who? That guy? But he’s nobody. Wouldn’t you rather—
Movie Studio: But Tony Stark—
Movie Studio: Okay, well, I guess we could give him a name or something.
Fandom: WE LOVE AGENT COULSON!
Movie Studio: How the fuck—? Guys, come on. We gave you superheroes! Why are you hung up on Agent Coulson?
Fandom: Agent Coulson, Agent Coulson, Agent Coulson!
Movie Studio: God damn it, fine. Look, we’ll give him the most epic death scene in the series, okay? Would that make you happy?
Fandom: ~collective, blatant, epic refusal to acknowledge Coulson’s death~
Movie Studio: Jesus. Fine. Here, have a TV show.
So much this.
Forever love a fandom bringing a character back to life.
Dogs falling asleep in their food
I’ve been waiting for this post all my tumblr life
It suddenly all makes sense
Kuzco was from tumblr
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.